Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What I do to amuse myself at 12:43

A survey to amuse you.


Totally Random Stuff
Aside from Driver's Ed, who really taught you how to drive?:
My Daddy :D

What's the one thing you love/miss about your Grandma's cooking?:
Bocoles

If you had money to burn, what 3 charities would you donate to?: I'd donate to breast cancer reseach, UNICEF and Save Darfur.

What "Late Night Radio" song would you request to your man/woman?:
I have no idea what's late night radio but I suppose it's something like... corny songs. So, Be Mine by David Gray

What was the last high school/college project you did?:
Oh boy... the Dossier.

As a kid, who was the first "famous death" you remember hearing about?:
Princess Diana

What kind of music did your parent's listen to while u were growing up?: Ummm... my Dad: Queen, the Beatles. There's a video of me singing to Killer Queen hahaha. My Mom: music in Italian (tornero, che sera) and Opera.

Name 2 historic events that have happened in your lifetime.:
September 11th, the genocide in Checnya

Who taught you to tie your shoes?:
My Mommy :D

Where did you go on your first "official" date?:
...

When you "cruised the strip"...who were you usually with?:
I guess I'd be with my friends.

Who was like your "second Mom" or "second Dad"?:
One of each is enough hahaha

Who is your Strangest Relative and why?:
Oh, I don't know where to begin...

What's your typical ice cream order at Dairy Queen?:
I don't like the DQ

This or That
Animal House or Caddyshack?:
Huh?

Dorito's or Frito Lay's?:
Frito Lay's

Straight-Man or Comic Relief?:
?

Survivor Man or Man vs. Wild?:
Neither

Casablanca or An Affair To Remember?:
Casablanca. here's looking at you, kid.

Princess Grace or Princess Diana?:
Looks: Princess Grace
Personality-wise: Princess Diana

Books, Movies or TV?:
Books

Marilyn Monroe or Anna Nicole Smith?:
Marilyn Monroe

Playboy or Hustler?:
Neither

Disneyland, Disneyworld, or Universal Studios?:
Disneyland. :)

Halloween or Christmas?:
Christmas.

Leading or Following?:
Leading & Following.

Planes or Trains?:
Both.

Yesterday or Tomorrow?:
Tough one... both


Favorites
Painting?:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Un dimanche aprés midi á la Ile de la Grand Jatte" by Georges Seurat

Museum Exhibit?:
Everything that is not Modern Art.

Thing to do when you're sitting home alone and the power goes out?:
Wail hahaha

Snack/Junk Food?:
chocolate

Pet name for your significant other?:
?

Nickname for your bests friends?:
Panticus, Ana Kk

Revenge tactic?:
I don't have one.

Song to sing in the shower?:
Whatever's in my head

Bill that you have to pay?:
What?!

Cuss word?:
Fuck

Era to read about or watch a movie in?:
The XVII century France, Victorian England

Poet?:
Ruben Darío

Villain in a movie?:
The murderer from Seven scared the hell out of me. Al Pacino as the devil is pretty scary too.

Topic to gab with your family about?:
Anything

And Finally...
If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?:
I'd spy on everyone

If you could know everything that one person was thinking, who would it be?:
Right now? Hot teacher. This might change, of course.

If you could have coffee with 3 people, living or dead, who would they be?:
King Louis XIV, Anna Politkovskaya and, for the sake of being a little superficial, Henry Cavill

1 comment:

Meche said...

you know... it's highly probable that I might end up copying your amusement technique one of these days :P


gotta go...


n_n